Monday, May 25, 2015

Spring Time

Catching up still...here's a bit about our spring time in Utah. This was all from our trip out to Grandma Van's funeral. Grandma Van's actual funeral is in the post previous to this one.


Riley is the world's best baby traveler. She has been soooo good on planes!

Hanging out at the Van Wagoner's on the porch swing.
All our nieces and nephews always wanted to hold Riley. So cute!

Ryan got to do some cool bike rides of course!
I love when she falls asleep on me. THE sweetest thing in the world!
We got to go to Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival. I stopped by Trellis where I used to work and got to see some of my friends who still work there and have them meet Riley. It was fun! 
The gardens are soooo pretty. 




We went back to this special place where Ryan proposed to me three years ago! :) 
This spot! We came back here for our bridal/groomal photos too.
It was special going back here three years later with our sweet baby girl. 
It started to rain a bit at the end but we still had a great time seeing all the pretty tulips.
I love this picture of Karli and Mom Van.
We got to go to Addie's fourth birthday party. She is crazy about Elsa right now as you can see :) She is such a doll!

These are the little things that Ryan and I always miss while living out of state.
It's fun when we get to be at these little parties when we come to visit. 
At Sammie Hansen's bridal shower.
Just hanging out with the family. Lou Lou can be so cute when she's not acting like Satan. 
Riley was cold so I put socks on her hands for gloves :) It's not the first time I've done this... my passport/wallet/money was stolen when I first got on my mission to Ukraine so I lived with only my MSF for a few months while I had to order a new card from the U.S. Well, during that time, I lost my gloves and it got EXTREMELY cold. So I used this ol' trick and put black socks on my hands. Yeah, I walked around like that for a couple of weeks. It got the job done though! :)
In the airport with my babe. Flying back to Indiana.
When we flew into Chicago it was like 2 in the morning so we found a cheap hotel and stayed there for the night.
Someone was a little tired from traveling all day :)
Ready to head back home to South Bend! Riley is always so happy when we walk back in our front door and she sees her familiar surroundings. She may be a home-body.










No comments:

Post a Comment