Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall

Ry and I headed out to Shipshewanna--Amish country. I had been out there before, but it was Ryan's first time. It's always fun to see the horse and buggies and try the yummy Amish treats!


We went to Rise'n Roll the MOST amazing bakery ever!! 
We got cinnamon caramel donuts! They call them Amish Crack
These are our absolute favorites. I was a very happy pregnant girl!
Mmmmmmm
One thing we love about the fall here.. Fresh Michigan apples straight from the trees! :)
We got to go to the Chicago temple. The drive was 2 hours there and at LEAST 3 hours back. All in all it ends up being a minimum of an 8 hour commitment, maybe more. Makes us realize how lucky we were in Utah to have multiple temples all within 20 minutes. It was nice to be able to go though! I love going to the temple with my husband. It's so peaceful there.

27 Week Baby bump!

We made the BEST homemade ice cream!! This was only the second time we ever used our ice cream maker. This stuff was so delicious we couldn't believe we hadn't used our maker more often. We definitely want to! This stuff is so much better than store bought! Too bad it's not very healthy...

Homemade Vanilla!

K this was UNBELIEVABLE. This was a recipe from our friends the Benscotters.
It's called "Decadent Chocolate." So yummy!

Fall is SO pretty here! I absolutely love the fall in South Bend, Indiana. This place is just gorgeous in the fall. I wish it would last forever. Especially because Winters here are the worst!

ND Campus is so beautiful right now

On a walk around ND campus. The campus is so pretty this time of year! It's gorgeous!
The cemetery on campus. So much gold!



Sunday walk around the lake at Notre Dame. 
In my third trimester now :) Can't wait for our baby girl to arrive!



2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe you are already in your third trimester! Gone so fast for me!! You look so great! I love the pics. Fall is so pretty there! It reminds me of SVU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Fun times. Love you!

    ReplyDelete