Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 27th Bday to me!

I had a great, happy 27th Birthday! Ryan is the greatest husband ever and always spoils me rotten on my birthday. It's pretty fun :)

I had to work but Ryan came over around lunchtime and brought me my favorite meal that I crave on a daily basis in my pregnancy... Jimmy Johns! I could seriously eat one of their veggie subs EVERY day. The last few months of my pregnancy it has been my favorite thing in the world.

The kids I nanny were looking forward to Ryan coming over all day! We all had lunch and then decorated cupcakes that Ryan brought over. Then we just played games and Ryan stayed for several hours to keep me company. It was so sweet of him and the kids seriously LOVED Ryan. Especially Deya. She has the biggest crush on him now! It's pretty hilarious how big her crush is! Although I can't blame her ;)

Decorating cupcakes with Dominic and Deya. Dylan was still at school but decorated some when he got home.
I just LOVE this little girl. Such a cutie!

After work, I came home to a very clean house with all my b-day presents wrapped and under our Christmas tree. Ry also had bought me a beautiful poinsettia and wrote me a sweet note.



We got ready and headed out to dinner at our most favorite restaurant, Corndance! We seriously love that place!

My Mom gave me this necklace. I opened it before we went out to dinner so I got to wear it out.
It's so special to me! The three hearts symbolize Ryan, Me, and the tiny heart is for our little baby coming so soon!
I'm soooo excited for us to become a family of three! I can't wait for our baby girl's arrival! :)
Out to dinner at Corndance
We have to get this appetizer every time we go to Corndance, spinach artichoke dip. It is AMAZING!!!!

I got my fave, pear ravioli and a yummy salad
Ry got the pork chop- also super yummy! 
We also tried their mac and cheese. Mmmmm! So much amazing food!

 After dinner, we headed home and I got to have my yummy b-day dessert, German chocolate brownies, (homemade by Ryan) and Neapolitan ice cream. Then I got to open all my b-day presents. It was a very nice day! Everyone made me feel very loved! 

Ryan hates coconut so I told him to split it and make sure to put whatever he wanted on his half.
He picked chocolate caramel. Mine was definitely the better half :) I LOVE coconut!



My 27th b-day was wonderful! I'm so grateful to my husband and my wonderful family and friends who made me feel so loved! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun Baley! Glad you had a good celebration. So fun to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete