Monday, July 13, 2015

Ryan's First Father's Day

Happy first father's day to Ryan! Riley is so lucky to have you as her Dad! 


Riley decided to start the day with giving you her first present :) Extra poopy blowout :) She didn't want you to feel left out ater the present she left Momma on Mother's Day...Click here if you need a reminder.
I made Ryan Crepes for Breakfast. Eggs and sausage or strawberries and banana crepes!  

Mmmmmm
We also celebrated my Dad's birthday. Every so often, my dad's B-day falls on Father's Day so we celebrated both!
My mom's famous carrot cake for dessert. Since Ry isn't a fan of carrot cake, I made him some yummy mint brownies! 

I know this is a weird picture. haha we are just full and enjoying our yummy dinner at my mom and dad's house
Grandma and Grandpa joined us. Grandpa is prepping for my mom's crazy game!
Ryan prepping for the game. 
All the dads put on shower caps and garbage bags...
Then we put shaving cream all over their heads and had a contest to see which team could get the most popcorn on their Dad's (contestant's) head. It was really fun!
:)
Looking good :) 
Grandpa :)
Dad :)
All the dads looking good! 
AH! This makes me so happy! I surprised Ryan and got him a new bike for Father's day! It was sooooo fun to surprise him! He was so shocked. Danny (Ryan's brother) was selling his bike and Ryan really wanted to buy it! I kept telling Ryan that I didn't think it was a good idea financially since we were moving and were going to need to buy furniture etc. Ryan kept insisting that he could easily sell his and use that towards the new bike but I held my ground ;) haha I was trying so hard to discourage him from getting it because I really wanted to surprise him with it!
On Father's Day, while we were gone at our family's houses Danny snuck into our house and dropped the bike off!  

**Click HERE to see the video of Ryan getting his surprise bike! **

No comments:

Post a Comment