Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Happy Anniversary Present- from the bestest husband!


Ryan gave me the greatest first year anniversary! A fun, day at Silver Lake Beach,  a super yummy dinner at a fancy restaurant- Cafe Navarre, a surprise stay at a hotel AND to top it off... he surprised me with a plane ticket to go see my family and go to my cousin's wedding. I cried. SO surprised and so happy!  It meant so much to me.  Here are some pictures from my trip! :)

Thanks Ryan!

We got to go to Disneyland to celebrate Emma's birthday.  So fun! Happy 12th Emmy!

Disneyland was all decked out for Halloween
Look at all of our faces- then my Dad's haha :) 
Whit got hit on by a storm trooper :)
Outside the temple at Kelly's wedding. My first sealing (besides my own) so neat to be there.

Congratulations Kelly and Brad Cahoon :) 

Their reception was so pretty!

Meanwhile in Indiana... Ryan is studying hard and... 
Enjoying his first Notre Dame game :) 
ND stadium- Pretty cool huh? FULL house! 

Back in Utah I got to see LUCYA! One of my favorite people in Ukraine and in ALL of the world!
We hiked the Y together and she brought me Ukrainian earrings, chocolate and my favoritest ever- super kontik! 

I also got to visit with Ryan's Grandma and Grandpa Harvey

AND got to meet my new nephew!!! plus see my Mother-in law, Brendi, Carson and Adalyn too

Very Fun Trip! It was nice to be reunited with Ryan though- 5 days was the longest we had ever been apart and I missed my boy.  We can't wait to see our family at Christmas time!

2 comments:

  1. Bay!! Hey girl! I just found your blog :) Where are you in Indiana? Because I'm living in Illinois right now and I'm pretty sure we are only 2 hours or so away from each other. We should get together sometime!! Especially before it starts snowing around here. We are living in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. If you are ever headed this way, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em! I didn't know you were out here too! :) we are living in South Bend (by Notre Dame). Chicago is about 2 hours from us so not too far! We've been meaning to go out there to go to the temple- message me your number on facebook and maybe we can get together when we go out there. it's been so long! it'd be fun to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete