Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Family Pictures--Fall 2015

While in Utah the VW's did family pictures and afterwards Brendi and I took pictures of each other's families. She used my camera and I used hers so we were able to just take our own memory cards home and edit them to our liking and get them back right away. So glad to have a photographer in the family like Brendi! Love all of these pics! If you wanna check out more of Brendi's work check out her photo blog here!






I just think this one is funny of Riley ha :)  


My FAVE!
















2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos!! And the cutest little family ever! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet to link to my page in this post!! Love love love these pics!! You are such a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete