Thursday, December 19, 2013

Notre Dame VS BYU



Notre Dame VS BYU.
The coldest game in TWENTY years.
100 bucks a ticket.
BYU played horribly.
And did I mention THE COLDEST GAME IN TWENTY YEARS?
It was really cool to be there...in the begninning. But then it just got FREEZING. and with the cold, my attitude just couldn't keep up. By half-time, I stopped trying. It. was. not. fun. Slowly, as the temperature dropped, the wind picked up, and the snow/ice blew in my face- I just realized how much I hated life at that moment.
To sum it up this is how I felt...



Anyway- Glad I had the opportunity to go to a Notre Dame game- but next year,
 we will definitely be choosing to go to a warmer game.

Ryan's Parents were planning on coming out to the game but last minute decided not to. BEST decision EVER. I'm so glad they didn't have to fly all that way to suffer.
But we did miss them nonetheless.

Here are some pictures from when I was still in a good mood... 

We met up with Ryan's best buddy's family- Kurtis and Devin Dayley. 

Getting our tickets and hanging out at ND before the game.
The campus is always PACKED on game day
Freezing.
The best part of the game was actually the day before. The BYU football team does a big fireside for our stake and we got to hear Bronco Mendenhall and Taysum Hill give some great talks as well as hear some musical numbers. That was a really neat experience. 






1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! Love it. Glad you survived the cold. And yes, we're glad we enjoyed the game from our warm family room, although we missed being with you!

    ReplyDelete